German Mobile Network Operator
With high devices subsidies, customers with expiring contracts become motivated to finish their old contract and to sign a new – again subsidize – contract. The challenge was to develop appropriate measures – to increase customer loyalty, to prevent and predict churn and to define customer recovery measures – in order to prevent this circle
- How can we identify customers which are willing to churn?
- With what measures can we increase the loyalty of those customers?
- If yes, which business processes can and should be differentiated according to customer value criteria?
- Identification and implementation of measures to increase the loyalty of T-Mobile’s customers towards T-Mobile
- Project Leadership „Customer Base-Management“
- Project Leadership „Customer Value Segmentation“
Implementation of several customer value driven processes that are highly relevant from customers perspective in terms of their satisfaction.